Taillierte Winterjacke in kaltem Grün vom schwedischen Jackenspezialisten ELVINE.
Eline is a hooded winter jacket with a fitted silhouette made in a T-Spin 5000 fabric. The material is quick-drying and has a waterproof membrane that protects from sudden downpour. The 4-way stretch adds comfort while a brilliant colour fastness maintains the jacket’s fresh look from one season to another. Details include double welt pockets and vital taped seams. Eline brings a sophisticated, active look in cold city winters.
The model is 174 cm tall and wearing a size S.
Length of winter jacket: 96 cm (size S)
- Elvine Kategorie: Winter (+5°C bis -10°C)
- Wasserdichtes Gewebe, 5 000 mm Wassersäule
- Fitted silhouette
- Waterproof fabric with mechanical stretch, 5000 mm water column
- Vital seams, such as hood, shoulder and armhole, have been sealed with waterproof tape
- Bionic-Finish® Eco - Environmentally friendly water repellent impregnation
- Thermore® padding 150gr/m² 100% polyester, whereof 50% from recycled PET bottles
- Quilted lining in 100% polyester
- Elastic draw cord for adjustable hood
- YKK® 2-way vislon zipper along front
- Storm placket with magnetic buttons
- Welt storm pockets with zippers, lined with fleece for extra comfort
- Interior zip pocket
- Hidden ribbed cuffs to keep away chilly wind
- Sleeve ending with velcro for adjustable width